About the Communication/Networking Group
To be recognized globally as the premier organization for professional women managers and leaders who, by sharing their knowledge and experience, provide resource for information, education, leadership development and networking opportunities in order to improve the future management of their organization.
• to foster communications and networking among managers
• to have direct contact with the leading professionals
• to exchange and share critical ideas, experiences and strategies
• to facilitate cooperation among managers of other associations, societies and clubs or other professionals around the world.
• to initiate and cooperate with other professional associations and institutions
• to make recommendations and provide advice on the activities beneficial to organizations
• to provide opportunities for in-person training